Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted several weeks back about a 2004 silver 400 I bought that had experienced a slow speed drop followed by a botched cosmetic repair. I ordered the parts online from MRcycles
(they are good folks with competitive pricing and good service) and had them installed this week while I had the bike in for it's 600 mile service. My Burgie now looks as pretty as she runs. The tupperware wasn't as badly priced as I feared and was roughly $150 for the front shield, $90 each for the side shields, $60 for the clutch cover,$128 for the center stand,
and $120 for the front box. I replaced the front box and one of the side shields as a result of the crappy paint over that was done. So the Burgie is back to showroom floor condition and
I'm about $1000 on the right side of OTD for a new one here in Denver. Now I gotta get busy selling that Scarabeo....

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I bet you could seal the old "Tupperware" on ebay, A lot of guys just sand it down add bond-o and paint to match. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good thought actually but alas, I took the bus across town to pick the bike up and didn't have a way to get the old stuff home so I suppose it is the bin by now....i am thinking of listing the Scarabeo on EBay though....sold another scoot last year that way and it was pretty quick and painless. I've got some vacation and business travel coming up so I may just put it on consignment at the local scooter shop until i can address things properly and see if they can get-r-done...

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts