Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have found yet another Ebay scammer. This auction is for a Burgman 400. Clues that make me think it is a scam being: Well the person is new to Ebay no feedback. Next he/she registered in Canada as it says this under his name but the items location is Bulgaria? And the category it is listed under (Sporting goods/airsoft/accessories/other). What do you all think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31681&item=3685174476

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Invalid now hunh? Wonder if it was because I reported it to Ebay? :wink: I think it is sad there are so many scammers on Ebay now days. A good many are legit but you just have to be careful.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was talking to a guy on Ebay the other day before i bought my Burgman 650 about a 2004 BMW 1100RT. Get this, he had no feedback on Ebay, was a new lister, listed out of Canada, but the bike was in France. He said he could ship Fed Ex fron Nance, France if I would buy it now for $4,000. Yeah right, a 2004 BMW for four grand. I talked with him for a couple of days and then told him my wife worked for the U.S. govt. and then I never heard from him again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts