Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Excellent! And I loved the choice of music!!

ChiliP really gets out and moves on her Majesty. :thumbup: It looked like you were having problems keeping up. :lol:

Chris

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***OBJECTS ON CAMERA ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR***
:lol: :lol: :lol:
She will get it and go for sure and does keep a spirited pace when leading the way.....just ask CoffeeCup. :wink:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
All Most as Difficult as riding in the Fog, :D

Elliott,

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice !!

Having lived in Europe and ridden almost year round I can say that i still like an occasional ride in the rain.
I sure hope i meet up with you and Ms. Chillipepper sometime and ride with you. She looks to be a very competent rider :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
U should come down to SW Florida... During the season,,, it rains loke a cow peeing on a flat rock...

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
The visual is great. :lol: So is it before it hits the rock? Or after?

Chris

·
Registered
806 Posts
RussL said:
U should come down to SW Florida... During the season,,, it rains like a cow peeing on a flat rock...
You mean the off season. (Summer time) I wouldn't have put it quite like you did but I concur.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DandyDoug said:
Nice !!

Having lived in Europe and ridden almost year round I can say that i still like an occasional ride in the rain.
I sure hope i meet up with you and Ms. Chillipepper sometime and ride with you. She looks to be a very competent rider :thumbup:
That would be fun to meet up and ride. :thumbup:
ChilliP has family in the Boone NC area and she rides up there sometimes and has threaten to drag me along sometime too.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Scootereno said:
DandyDoug said:
Nice !!

That would be fun to meet up and ride. :thumbup:
ChilliP has family in the Boone NC area and she rides up there sometimes and has threaten to drag me along sometime too.
I am about 90 miles east of Boone and get over there pretty often, several of us ride over and eat at the Daniel Boon restraunt a couple times a year.
If you guys are coming up this way let me know for sure !!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do. :thumbup:

·
Registered
842 Posts
RussL said:
U should come down to SW Florida... During the season,,, it rains loke a cow peeing on a flat rock...
The good thing in Florida is 500ft down the road it's dry as a bone. Short quick downpours are a Florida specialty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts