Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well I can't believe it. I got sick and tired of people hemming and hawing over my Suzuki Savage that I went straight to the dealer and traded my yellow "Sunshine" in :cry: Of course I got practically nothing for it but "I don't care anymore" (isn't that a song?).

To show you how nuts I am, I have never ridden the B 400 my "Silver Queen" and have no idea if I am going to like her or not, but went out an ordered a Corbin close seat, new silver Quantum helmet (I just can't do Yellow with silver) and the Suzuki bungee cord hooks :lol: I'm not sure how I am going to pay for all of this yet, but what the hay :p

I will pick up my queen on Friday or Sat. I have read so much from experienced people on this forum that I feel like I have made the right decisions without even trying the scoot out! I have never invested like this before (excuse me but I did make the dumb mistake of buying a Bow Flex one New Year's Eve) on something that I have not really experienced but I feel comfortable with the decision.

Well as Forest Gump would say and "that's all I have to say about that."

Evelyn

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
HOOOOLY TOLEDO!!! That's floppin GREAT!!! YOU go grrrl !!!!

I bought my Moonpie sight unseen via a local LD call to a dealer 50 miles away.

Man thats cool. I bet you'll miss sunshine but dig all else. A lady friend of mine has a nice purple Savage and I always thought the world of her for getting out there and riding.

Way to go and congratulations!!! I KNOW your gonna dig it!

There's just sumpthin boutta big scooter. You'll soon see.

Be safe while you feel it out.

VR!
pedz

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Evelyn;

You also need to buy supply a of skin cream for your face, smiling all the time leaves wrinkles around the mouth :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 400 Evelyn. I'm sure you'll have a great time riding it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS
I drove 745 miles one way (1480miles total) to get my pre-loved 400 and only saw it by pictures. I have been thrilled ever since and I think you will be too.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
looking at road glides, big enduros, and what not, i saw the scoot (after looking at all the rest) at the zuki website. i said dayum. that thing is cool (both).

drove to the Fort Walton Beach dealer. He didn't have one (hafta wait till next Maaaarch - is what he said...pffft bite me) called pensacola, - "yup - got one right here, a K4 - silver" i gave him my numbers, 2 minutes later, he called me back and said "if you want it its yours." I told him to wrap it up.

I took it. didnt even see the **** thing.

got there, had to wait around while "the battery was finished charging" - and, my first ride?....

in the pouring rain 50 miles back east to Fort Walton.

Talk about scary and grins mixed together.

just thought id share.

me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Evelyn said:
Well as Forest Gump would say and "that's all I have to say about that." Evelyn
Having recently re-watched that film, I can affirm that this (Burgman maxi-scooter) is one box of chocolates that's entirely yummy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
welcome to the church of the twist and go, hope to meet you on a georgia road one spring day we will know each other by the wide grins on our faces,we have seen the light!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Simply a stroke of genius, Evelyn.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Ride. 8)

Steve

·
Registered
848 Posts
Congratulations Evelyn! Sorry you didn't get a decent a decent buck for your Savage, it is a nice looking bike (I saw it on ebay), somebody will be just as excited about it as your are about your new scooter. It's a cyclical thing.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Now your going to be like a kid on Christmas Eve. Bet you have problems sleeping this week. :lol:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Evelyn,

Welcome to the family of Burgman owners. I suspect you will find that people become very curious about your new ride. I frequently ride to work and get lots of compliments on my scoot. Some women get pretty excited about the possibility of riding once they discover the Burgman has auto transmission. The guys, including sport bike and Harley riders, try to act like they aren't looking at it, but when no one is around will get up close and personal, often sitting on it. I know this as I have found the footprints of their work boots on the floorboards! Funny stuff. Enjoy!

Madonna

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congratulations on the new 400 8)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sounds like FREEDOM is in the air for Evelyn.
I wonder which side you will lie the bike on,
so you can go to sleep with your head on the
seat?

·
Registered
46 Posts
congrads, Evelyn

I pickup my silver 400 Friday or Saturday too.

Hope to see you sometime in the smokeys if you ever get up there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea I took the plunge

Evelyn,

Congratulations on your new "silver queen."
Too bad you had to give up the Savage--love that yellow color! I know though that you have lots of happy miles ahead on the 400.

Burgwoman400 USA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts