Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's too bad these didn't sell. The folks here in the US just can't get beyond anything without HD badge on it. My wife bought this 2009 scooter 2 years ago from a coworker. She had only put 845miles on the scoot in 4 years. He husband that has a 400 Burgman just maintained it and kept it up. My wife hasn't ridden it except in the back yard but I've put 1,000 miles on it. I'm averaging 89.8mpg over that 1,000miles. It will do a true GPS 59mph on the level and stay above 50mph on hills with my 200lb on it. Definitely a single person machine unless it's ridden in Taiwan then 6-7 persons fit;). I ride it all over the area when I'm not riding my V-Strom. The HD and Goldwing bunch refuse to wave......LOL

2009 Yamaha Vino 900mi 004.jpg
2009 Yamaha Vino 900mi 006.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the looks of the Vino, pure classic Italian.
Thanks, It's amazing how many folks really like the "look". I get a lot of sad faces when people ask where they can get one and I have to say that 2009 was the last year for them in the US. My wife paid $1300 for this one with the paperwork/both keys/manual/maint records/factory windscreen. I put it in the pickup bed when we trailer to the beach and use it at the campground and just playing around. I doubt we ever sell it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had one and loved it. It was so much fun around town. I gave mine up for the Burgman because I wanted to be able to hit the highway, and figured I wouldn't ride both enough to justify keeping it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw where you answered where you were on another post where I ask. I've been all over the area there, Placentia, Dunville, Argentia and all areas between to St Johns & back before they paved the access road to the TCH. Ride safe........Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts