1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
They are very interesting. I would like to see one in person. I looked at the Yamaha-Japan site last night and could not find a taller WS any where on there site. The site had some other interesting things, mufflers, leg air deflectors, HBs, etc.

I wish they would have offered the red or white in the US, like in Japan.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, but in some cases, 250cc's is plenty.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'll try to find the foreign link that has GOOD pix of this scoot. I hated it at 1st sight. But AFTER seeing FULL pix including a 50's Mercury looking rear trunk that opens.....Well, I ma just be in love all over agin. I see a Beach Cruise comin.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Pappy YOUR taillights are sort of like that! I really really dig this yamaha tho. someone posted a site link a while back that had a bunch of customized versions of it.

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Sweeeet.

Man I love Italian stuff. I was plopped into Naples IT when I was 11 (Pop was stationed at AFSOUTH) and I "teethed on" Italian bikes. Moto Guzzis, Aprillias, Benellis, etc. I like all things Italian. The kids over there were all seemingly very smart and the schools were tough, and they (Italian school kids that I used to hang out with on Via Posillipo while waiting for my schoolbus) all had trick little pens and wierd little mechanical pencils to draw and annotate with. Not to mention that 1/4 of them spoke better english than I did Neopolitan.

Ahhhh Italia.... I miss Napoli.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey, can I come and be a American for a while? We can't get the Atlantic 500 or any Kymco's and up here and the Canadian Yamaha site lists the '06 models but no Morphous is to be had :( . I think I'd take a good long look at one of those because it is so dang 50's retro-cool-spaceship-sort of different. Plus it has an honest to goodness trunk!

Oh well, at least up here the Silverwing with ABS is cheaper than the Burg' 650 and we do have a ton of accessories for Majestys. (And our money, though not worth crap, is real pretty, plus we have big honkin' coins!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts