Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Suzuki hand guards for my 2012 400. Black is preferred but other colors are OK. I will just plastidip or spraypaint them black if needed. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
The handguards from '07 & up are the same...

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you still are running the (terrible) stock windshield I would strongly suggest you consider the Givi Airflow (266). I got it and it makes my 400 into a much nicer ride.

The reason I mention this is that the Givi is wider that the sock one and does not work with handguards. Actually the Givi routes the airflow off your hands and therefore the need for handguards is greatly reduced.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you still are running the (terrible) stock windshield I would strongly suggest you consider the Givi Airflow (266). I got it and it makes my 400 into a much nicer ride.

The reason I mention this is that the Givi is wider that the sock one and does not work with handguards. Actually the Givi routes the airflow off your hands and therefore the need for handguards is greatly reduced.
Tried it. Sold it. Nice air management but even at it's lowest setting I could not comfortably look over it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts