Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've replaced my 06 with an 11.
The person buying my 06 is long legged like myself.
He wants the Corbin long to stay on it.

I'm looking for a Corbin Long to go on my 11.
Must be in excellent shape.
I can offer cash or cash plus the seat off the 11. Seat has 61 miles on it and is as new.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I hope the person buying your 06 is paying you a premium for leaving the Corbin on. I can't help you with your search for a used Corbin but I will wish you good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hope the person buying your 06 is paying you a premium for leaving the Corbin on. I can't help you with your search for a used Corbin but I will wish you good luck.

+1 What he said ^^^^^

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can't find a good used one for my 11, the Corbin will come off the 06.
No way can I go back to a stock seat. Not enough leg room.

Sad (stupid) thing is, I had a really, really nice long corbin seat and backrest that I took off the 06 a couple years ago and sold. I thought I was going to sell the 06, so I bought a less expensive used Corbin and put that one on the bike.
I came to my senses and realized I really liked the Burgman and want one for many years. So I bought the 11 and now I want it to be set up perfect.
I'll get there.

It can get frustrating buying and selling stuff, looking for the perfect end result and then realize you already had it. Money and time were not wisely used, but a lesson was learned.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Because the 'body' on an '06 is different
than an '11, I don't think the seats will
interchange.
Suzuki revamped the 400 body in '07...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because the 'body' on an '06 is different
than an '11, I don't think the seats will
interchange.
Suzuki revamped the 400 body in '07...
You brought up something that I should have included in my original post.
I'm looking for a Corbin Long seat for my 2011 650.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
You brought up something that I should have included in my original post.
I'm looking for a Corbin Long seat for my 2011 650.
Your original post,
I've replaced my 06 with an 11.
The person buying my 06 is long legged like myself.
He wants the Corbin long to stay on it.

I'm looking for a Corbin Long to go on my 11.
Must be in excellent shape.
I can offer cash or cash plus the seat off the 11. Seat has 61 miles on it and is as new.
I thought it was pretty obvious you were looking for a Corbin long for your 11 in your first post. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought a used one here so keep looking it will show up. Im 6'2" and the Corbin was the best addition to "Roach" yet. Also love the X-grip I put on to hold my cell... Other than that Roach is bone stock.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought a used one here so keep looking it will show up. Im 6'2" and the Corbin was the best addition to "Roach" yet. Also love the X-grip I put on to hold my cell... Other than that Roach is bone stock.
You can see my X grip on throttle side.
I really like it too.
I've got Sena's on my helmets and listen to Spotify music through phone.

The silver top cover and side trim on Givi will be going white to match.

I've added Motolights with amber bulbs, Clearview shield, TailBlazer brake/running,turn signal lights, amber LED turn signal strip on mirrors, Zumo cradle hard wired, X grip with hard wired micro USB, BMW 12V outlet for Battery Tender, ISO grips, Progressive shocks and the Corbin Long (I'm still looking to replace this one).

While work was in progress.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts