Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick up the first one on Thursday morning and the other on Saturday. Looking forward to the experience. Thanks to everyone on the board that answered some of the questions and concerns I had about the height of the seat and the bike weight compared to our unfortunately now dinky looking Yamaha 49cc bikes which we have loved and enjoyed for the last 7 years. By the way, for those people looking for one in the Ontario area, the best price I found was in Milton. I bought mine in my city of London before the other emailed quote came in.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on your new toys. I'm sure you'll have blast on them. Keep us up to date on your impressions.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
pauljo said:
Congratulations on your purchases! Looking forward to hearing your initial impressions of the 400s.
Paul ... are you reading my mind again? :tongue:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Way to go, Michael! :blob7: I'm so excited for you both! And please do give you your assessments!

Bryna<--also a 400 owner

·
Registered
925 Posts
Michael

Congratulations and safe riding to you. 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Care to share the price you received from the Milton dealer? I've been shopping in the Toronto area for a decent price, and any help would be appreciated.

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Milton dealer

I don't remember what it was actually, but in the end, I paid about $80 more per scooter from Inglis Cycle here in London, and I did not have to drive it home from Milton. All that I did was email the guy in MIlton and he came back with the better price straight off

·
Registered
196 Posts
michaelbyrns said:
Pick up the first one on Thursday morning and the other on Saturday. Looking forward to the experience. Thanks to everyone on the board that answered some of the questions and concerns I had about the height of the seat and the bike weight compared to our unfortunately now dinky looking Yamaha 49cc bikes which we have loved and enjoyed for the last 7 years. By the way, for those people looking for one in the Ontario area, the best price I found was in Milton. I bought mine in my city of London before the other emailed quote came in.
Congratulations :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts