1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
WHAT YEAR? Why is it people can't put together a listing! At least it has decent pictures but no information. As to price I wouldn't pay that much for it, there is a chunk of plastic gone, gaudy paint job and a funky sound system. It is a lime green ghetto blaster on wheels!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Man! Man oh man oh man oh man! Like, I am SO too Caucasian to be riding that ....thing around the city of Detroit!!

Who ever built that has no culture, no common sense and for sure not a lick of pride! WoooooooooooEEEEE that's ugly!!! :pottytrain1:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Man! Man oh man oh man oh man!. Who ever built that has no culture, no common sense and for sure not a lick of pride! WoooooooooooEEEEE that's ugly!!! :pottytrain1:
:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

Dang it, you made me pee my Attends laughing!

Look at that key ring - (s)he's probably selling it because he has 50 others just like it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
NO. Regardless of the year, the piece missing under the right floorboard and scratches on the side along with a bungee corded trunk and worn out left grip tells me that it not in the condition I would buy. Besides, I would be shot if I took something like that home. My wife already thinks I have no taste and this would prove it beyond any doubt.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well, green is my favorite color, but that lime green or whatever it is called is just too gawdy!!!!!:confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I guess it's a Kawasaki :D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Most fugly motorcycle I have ever seen. No, no way would I pay over about $50-$100 for that piece of junk. BTW, what are those two large hoops that look like they have screen door material in them?

Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
BTW, what are those two large hoops that look like they have screen door material in them?

Doug from Kentucky
Speakers! The rear box has an even bigger one so I assume there is a subwoofer in there. Like I said it is a lime green ghetto blaster on wheels!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks pretty frickin ugly. I just picked up an 08 executive with 9000 miles., Russell Day Long seat, Clearview, throttlemeister for 4300 CDN.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts