1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Engine sound is the most similar to Boeing... Therefore i understand the choice of selecting 650 :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I think I had something like that as a kid. But it had pedals and a propeller. :D

View attachment 43938

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I believe this is the Pentagon's $500B jet that can't dogfight.

·
Administrator
18,755 Posts
All kidding aside, very unique for sure. I'd ride the first one. But I am betting the two are salvaged titled 650's and the body work is not worth $25,000 to me. Now for $25,000 and it was a NEW 0.0 mile 2015 Suzuki 650 under the body then I'd think $17,995 would be about it for me. And both are 4 wheel's touching the ground and in Washington state it is considered a CAR for the HOV lanes.

And if the front windshield is plastic, that wiper will scratch it up real quick. Maybe just for looks to make it legal???

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Those are just too weird for me. And I'm sure he put enough time and energy into it, but 25,000 is just ludicrous

·
Registered
245 Posts
The last picture of the rocket burgman there's a stock 650 in the background. That stock burgman looks so, plain and boring next to the rocketman. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Do you wear a helmet when riding those machines?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Seriously would never consider that thing as a serious commuter vehicle. Its more of a toy and if there were ever a strong gust of wind, I imagine myself lifting off. May have the power of the Big Burg but loses a huge amount of practicality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts