Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been shopping and every ad I call on the bike is sold or they no longer have it at their location. Bummers is all I can say. Did anyone else run into this problem when you tried to buy a used Burgman?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Did you check out this one? I posted it yesterday in your other thread. Seems like quite a deal.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Did you check out this one[/URL]? I posted it yesterday in your other thread. Seems like quite a deal.

New bike, great price, great deal, wonder if customer drop $6,000.00 cash on sales manager desk if he take it.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Did you check out this one? I posted it yesterday in your other thread. Seems like quite a deal.
That's a great deal! Heck, financing is probably available. I like the white color. Really stands out with the black.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I checked with Dreyer they only have 2013 in stock. First bike I called on. It might be there I have been there a few times and they are not very motivated workers. I will have to go in person and see for myself they said they sold it. Probably to get someone in the door to purchase a 13.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have been shopping and every ad I call on the bike is sold or they no longer have it at their location. Bummers is all I can say. Did anyone else run into this problem when you tried to buy a used Burgman?
Yes, I have run into this. Dealers seem to leave their old ads out there to get calls on them.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I think The Smyrna Cowboy snuck in and got the last 2012 model. When I was searching a few years ago, I found ads that had not been updated in 2 years. They really do suck at it. They just keep on auto-renewing, giving the seller free advertising. Go Figure...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts