Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a Newbee both to scooters and to this site. I love both.I have become addicted to reading this site nightly and cant wait for a day warm and clear enough to ride my new 03 650. Whenever I ride it I get a question or a complimet.

I am amazed at the add-ons some of you have done to your scooters. They're great.

Can some one tell me where do you connec the wireing when you install the gevi trunk or the light that attache to the disc breaks. I am also considering adding a beack rest to the "drivers seat"
Any information you can give me wil be greatly appreciated.

I live in northern New Jersey. If anyone need someone to ride with in this area, Let me know

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums JC. Glad to have you join us.

You might want to look thru the forums a bit. Several people have installed the Givi trunk and have posted information. You might want to see for some wiring hints:

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=400

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings JC and welcome to the forum. Do a search for Utopia. Jacvinson also has an aftermarket component that converts your existing butt rest into a backrest.

·
Registered
689 Posts
JC I have done many add on to my burg, (see photo section) including running a bunch of wire for many projects I have done. I can offer my help and my garage as you are up north new jersey as I am. Always looking for new ridings to join and willing to help out my fellow Burgmans owners as I have done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wiring

Thanks everyone for your input. This is really a great place to get information. I will check out some of the sites you reccomended.

When I am ready to install some of the conponents I wiil contact you.

JC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts