Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 650 Burgman that is needing many body panels due to a crash. In attempting to remove the mirrors, one of the connectors on the right mirror is confounding me. I assume the left has a similar connector. I was able to unplug the single wire connector. The one I cannot figure out is the black two wire connector. There is no obvious tab or lock to press to release it. I note a raised bump in the center of one side that looks like it may be a lock tab but I have tried to press it with a small screwdriver and it does not move.

Help anyone?

·
Premium Member
14,253 Posts
Wish I could help you but have never disconnected that particular connector. But I can sympathize with you. Seems every one of the connectors on the bike has a different magic combination that unlocks it. Some are pretty obvious but others I have puzzled over for quite a while before I finally hit on the solution. Don't know why they couldn't just make them all the same.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Perhaps a photo of each side would help?
I haven't needed to mess with those connectors so don't know yet.

·
Administrator
18,700 Posts
My white one is missing somewhere in the garage. But it looks like the same connector as the black one.
The Black one has a tab that must be lifted so a bump can slide out.

3.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
just replaced the mirror on my 2013, so had the old one out. i do remember this one being a little fussy, but here's some pix of the mirror side. you can see a small tab, the latch is on the non-mirror connector and needs to be "lifted" to unlatch.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts