Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was thinking of another way of customizing my bike :D ...So I was thinking of a way to tint my windshield an orange color since my bike is orange. Anyone one have an idea :roll: Where to get orange window film....Just an idea!

·
Registered
822 Posts
amrice said:
Just was thinking of another way of customizing my bike :D ...So I was thinking of a way to tint my windshield an orange color since my bike is orange. Anyone one have an idea :roll: Where to get orange window film....Just an idea!
Could you upload a pic of your bike? I never saw an Orange Burgman before!!

·
Registered
822 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Orange ????

I like the look of this colour but, Orange , it looks more like bronze to my English eyes. I was expecting to see the colour of the fruit orange.
Nice looking scoot though. :D

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was playing around in photoshop and wanted to see what type of color would look the best for my shield. Let me know what you all think

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I think a more 'gold effect' may do the bizz.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I like the burnt orange.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The orange is my vote. I also have been looking to tint my Burg screen blue but have not been able to find any kind of blue tint.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Dark grey or leaving it clear would be my vote. The dark grey goes with the black center panel - and I think the orange screen would make it too much orange. Really cool color, and great lokking bike. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dark gray

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts