Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
If you go to a local bike night and start asking about helmets, everyone will be happy to give you their opinion and most folks will let you try theirs on for size.
Strap other riders' fetid and sweaty helmets on MY head? I don't think so. On second thoughts maybe that would work if I wore a thin balaclava and the helmets were of the correct size. And then what about if you are a Billy-no-mates and don't belong to any bike clubs? No, the answer lies with the helmet manufacturers who should provide a suitable trial system. And while we are on the subject there should be a replacement service in law for helmets over the recommended 6 years old. :(

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
it would be hard for people to allow me or Peelbrow to try on their helmets if we in any way resemble our avitars.
Well, I don't smoke for one thing but I like a moderate tipple or two. Nor do I wear goggles (though I did in the early days). My nose is not as sharp either. Otherwise it's not a bad likeness and is most certainly film-star material, wouldn't you say?

PS: Re: Isiah 40.31 ONLY science can do that. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.