Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Clearview or Givi

Administrator
7Jurock $135 to $185, depending on tint and height. For 2002-2012 non Exec. Also for the 2006-2012 Exec.

"7Jurock replacement windshield for SUZUKI BURGMAN AN650 2003鈥2012 Models follows the same lines and contours as the original Suzuki windscreen including a slight curve at the top for better wind and rain protection. Our windshield provides excellent body protection and it is much wider than the original, 14" from the middle screw it measures 22.5" wide, at the middle it measures 21" wide and near the top it measures 19" wide. Available in different heights to suit your riding style. 7Jurock offers: 23" - 31" Height, 22.5" Width. Handcrafted from 0.187 (3/16鈥) thick acrylic. Available in Clear and Light Gray. All shields are manufactured to order. Edges are hand ground and polished. All holes are CNC drilled to match the factory specifications.

Height is measured from the bottom to the top of the windshield, along the center line. Width is measured approximately 14" above the middle mounting hole. "

Depends on how tall you are. In Texas you may not need the width that us up here need. You need air flow over the body when hot.

Registered
...if you're looking for a large windshield with adequate wind protection - go with the givi. The XXL clearview is a bit bigger & thicker but I just couldn't get used to looking thru it. the givi is crystal clear with no funky distortion. love it

check this out:

Registered
The nice thing about the Givi Airflow is that it's a two-piece unit. At the tallest setting you will likely be looking through it, but can bring it down to look over it. (Adjustment can be done on the fly.) I frequently adjust mine depending on the weather or where \ how I'm riding.

Registered
I had the Givi Airflow on my 400 and have the Clearview on my 650 Exec. Happy with both. Can't really go wrong.

I ordered the Clearview for the 650 because the windscreen goes up and down anyway, plus I could get the incorporated vent, which is great. Extra ventilation in the summer, and relieves the vacuum that builds up behind the screen at high speed when its in full "up" position.

Registered
Clearview or Givi

My 16 plate came fitted with Suzuki's own "Touring Screen", It has an approx 300mm x 60 curved and adjustable "lip" at the top.
It works very well, no buffeting or wind noise.

Registered
The previous owner of my 2018 Burgman 650 Executive installed a Clearview xxl with vent. It is a superior piece of work in terms of wind protection and visual clarity. With the electric windshield, you easily look over it or thru it. It is a thicker shield and is very stable at speed. After driving a 650 with a stock windshield, the Clearview is a vast improvement !. I would not hesitate a second to buy this shield
again if needed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts