Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have something to post, been lurking for a while a sure have enjoyed the pics and information. I had a Can-Am Spyder which I sold but kept the spare touring windshield. Had to drill 4 holes and it mounted up nice. Really keeps the wind off of the hands. I also installed a set of Rox risers, much nicer riding position now. 2014-06-27 22.21.21.jpg

2014-06-27 22.22.34.jpg

2014-06-27 22.21.40.jpg

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Looks rather interesting. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. I just yesterday installed a Givi windshield on my 2013. It wasn't cheap but looks and works great.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
ratherbriding, is that a Silverwing in the background?;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A couple of pleasant surprises with this shield is it is way stiffer than the factory shield, no more flew. Next surprise is that I can see a reflection of the turn signals, easier to remember to turn them off now. Wish it had self-cancelling turn signals like my Harleys and Goldwings had

·
Registered
255 Posts
A wind deflector is one of the best ways to minimize air turbulence over one's helmet.

I made my own and have been very happy with it. Working on the 2nd generation right now.
I can attest to LeDude's wind deflector. Made one up for my 09 650 and it works great, it was the first farkle I put on my bike. Looking forward to seeing his second gen setup.

Greg

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Nice job! Looks a little odd but if it works that is what is important.

Cool risers. I had never seen ones like that before, very adjustable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts