Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Touratech Universal Windscreen Spoiler from CycoActive, http://www.touratech-usa.com. It is part # 040-1390. I have put my OE windshield back on for the summer weather so I don't know how it will work with the GIVI. It does cut down a lot of the wind noise but not completely. It is pricey at $90 but it is a quality product that can go from bike to bike. Just flip the lever and it firmly attaches to the wind screen without scratching. I am one of the 6'2" riders looking for all the help I can get. This product is helpful with the stock windshiled. Should be really helpful on the GIVI.

·
Registered
270 Posts
windsreen spoiler

:D Looks like a great idea. I may go ahead & buy one. Looks like a soultion to tall vs. short. Even if it just helped a little. I like the idea you can take it off & on. I live in Arkansas & we have more months out of the year than not. That you get a lot of frost. My bike sits outside and the windsreen gets covered. If i buy a clearveiw or some other windsreen. I won't be able to see over the top. And since the burgman has no defrosters i'd be srewed.Thanks for the link :D
Warming up in Arkansas 8)
Doug Collins

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Goods nice. I like the mount and the ability to adjust the angle and height. My only concern is if it is wide enough to stop the buffeting on the sides of your helmet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
windscreen

At 6' 2" on the stock windshield it cuts out about 90% of the wind noise on my helmet. Be advised that there is NO angle adjustment. I think the description does lead you to beleive that it can be adjusted but it doesn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts