Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Touratech Universal Windscreen Spoiler from CycoActive, http://www.touratech-usa.com. It is part # 040-1390. I have put my OE windshield back on for the summer weather so I don't know how it will work with the GIVI. It does cut down a lot of the wind noise but not completely. It is pricey at $90 but it is a quality product that can go from bike to bike. Just flip the lever and it firmly attaches to the wind screen without scratching. I am one of the 6'2" riders looking for all the help I can get. This product is helpful with the stock windshiled. Should be really helpful on the GIVI.

·
Registered
270 Posts
windsreen spoiler

:D Looks like a great idea. I may go ahead & buy one. Looks like a soultion to tall vs. short. Even if it just helped a little. I like the idea you can take it off & on. I live in Arkansas & we have more months out of the year than not. That you get a lot of frost. My bike sits outside and the windsreen gets covered. If i buy a clearveiw or some other windsreen. I won't be able to see over the top. And since the burgman has no defrosters i'd be srewed.Thanks for the link :D
Warming up in Arkansas 8)
Doug Collins

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
windscreen

At 6' 2" on the stock windshield it cuts out about 90% of the wind noise on my helmet. Be advised that there is NO angle adjustment. I think the description does lead you to beleive that it can be adjusted but it doesn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.