Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket windscreen for the 2013 Burgman 650 (Clearview, Givi, etc.)? Givi-USA lists model "D3104ST", but it is not on their website and there are no reviews. Any suggestions? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I have had a GIVI WS on order since 7-9-13. Last info I got from GIVI, another 6-8 weeks. The GIVI-It site has a pic, but it looks like a prototype.

I have been using a Laminar LIP. It reduced the buffeting and added some additional height.

From prior history, Clearview will be awhile.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas

·
Registered
56 Posts
I contacted Clearview about 3 weeks ago regarding a windshield for my wife's 2013 650. The person on the other end said that they are actively working on one for it.
What kind of time frame "actively working on it" means, I don't know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The CLIMAXRIDINGGEAR.com site claims that the D63ST fits the "electronic" windshield on the 2013 Burgman 650 (Executive model in 2012)

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket windscreen for the 2013 Burgman 650 (Clearview, Givi, etc.)? Givi-USA lists model "D3104ST", but it is not on their website and there are no reviews. Any suggestions? :confused:
D3014ST Specific screen for the 2013 New model Is available. You can contact me by clicking the Google Link below.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Once again Kiwi Dave to the rescue. It's nice to have someone around to us when we need anything Givi.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Givi information for 2013 650 Burgman

Good news: Givi has windscreens, trunk mounts, etc. for 2013 650s.
Bad News: Windscreen is on back order, according to the Givi guy I talked to.
This is as of last week. I called the Charlotte, NC, regional Givi center (there are others) and they will install everything they sell for the 650 Burgman if you make an appointment and show up there.

TW

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got this reply from Clearview on 02 Dec -
We have started some of the preliminary steps to the design process but full scale development will begin this January.

My apologies if you were misled

We will send you a questionnaire next month.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh, the windscreen is down in the pictures. Apparently, Givi designed it to be down all of the time. With it up, it towers over my head. (Of course, I'm only 5'8".)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Givi should be able to ship the D3014ST and the AF266 screens this week. AS of Wednesday last week they were awaiting US customs clearance.
Thanks Kiwi Dave. You da man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
2012 vs 2013

I know you all are discussing the 2013 650, but I have a 2012 and just ordered a givi for it two weeks ago and was told not available until end of December. Received an email today and that date has now been pushed back to end of January. Also I ordered a D263ST. Did I order the wrong one? I went by online catalog and the salesman verified same.......but this discussion has left me wondering. I realize there could be some design differences from '12 to '13. Anyone have any experience with a givi for a 2012 650 exec?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered a D3014ST for a 2013 650 and it arrived promptly and in excellent condition. The stock screen was easy to remove and the new one fit just like a glove. My husband is very happy with this screen, thanks to kiwidave. Do not hesitate to contact kiwidave for your accessories.

·
Registered
243 Posts
If they would just offer the vent...

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
I know you all are discussing the 2013 650, but I have a 2012 and just ordered a givi for it two weeks ago and was told not available until end of December. Received an email today and that date has now been pushed back to end of January. Also I ordered a D263ST. Did I order the wrong one? I went by online catalog and the salesman verified same.......but this discussion has left me wondering. I realize there could be some design differences from '12 to '13. Anyone have any experience with a givi for a 2012 650 exec?
I will check it out for you, Where did you order it from? and what is your location?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts