Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my '03 Burg400 yesterday and drove it back from the dealership. Wow that feels different! This is my first bike since I was a kid and did lots of off-road riding. Since then I've ridden bikes 10,000 miles a year, but the non-motorized kind! Anyway, it's a new experience.

I'm average height (5'10"), but most of my height is in my torso, so I sit tall. Most cars are uncomfortably short for me.

So when riding home yesterday, I felt like I had no windscreen at all. The wind just bashed my face mercilessly at 40mph. It wasn't until I was almost home that I tried ducking down to see how far up the wind protection goes. What an amazing difference 3" makes!

I've got a Givi screen on order, so hopefully that will clear this up. Until then I'm going to be doing a lot of slouching!

-Ted

·
Registered
322 Posts
wind

The givi windshield will do the trick i'm sure. I also had same experience but love the new screen except now I have alot of head and body backpressure at higher speeds which i didnt have before but it is by far the lesser of the two evils. Im currently awaiting info back [givi, wings, etc ] they may have a cure. eyes5002

1 - 2 of 2 Posts