Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the wind wings that mount on the mirrors of the Goldwing on their burgman 650??? It appears these wings will mount on the 650 mirror like they do on the Goldwing mirror. If so how did they work or not work??

update: I broke down and spent the 50 dollars for the hand wings that fit the Goldwing 1500. These wings clamp on the bottom of the mirror on a gold wing... First I tried to mount them as the instructions stated for the Goldwing but I ran into problems as the mirror on the Goldwing is slanted and the mirror on the 650 is flat, thus when mounted, they wouldn't turn... Also when they were turned in they directed air at the fairing instead of me. I then swithched sides and put the wings on top of the burgman mirrors. Eureka!!! All kinds of air was directed at me behind the clearview windshied... Believe me this really helped in the 90 degree plus temps. lately.. Also, when I closed them off it seemed to help with the wind noise coming around the windshield and it definitely helped knock the air off of and out of my co-riders face.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts