Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the replacement windshield came in today from clearview i,am not to happy with it the tag says to check it for defects before removeing cover its kinda like looking thur a old pop bottle at the top nothing said about the return shipping so i guess i,am done with them it,s so bad i would,nt even give it away. going back to Givi

·
Administrator
18,389 Posts
Ron, if you want a GIVI, PM KiwiDave.He can dropship one to ya.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
ron gerhart said:
well the replacement windshield came in today from clearview i,am not to happy with it the tag says to check it for defects before removeing cover its kinda like looking thur a old pop bottle at the top nothing said about the return shipping so i guess i,am done with them it,s so bad i would,nt even give it away. going back to Givi
SO..............I guess that it is really - NOT - a clear view......??????? hahahahahahahaha. sorry!!!! All I know is that I am very happy with the Givi I installed..

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Ouch, v8eyedoc. Rubbing salt in the wound :(

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sorry......But i saw an opening and took advantage of it............. :lol: A "CLEAR VIEW" WINDSHIELD...........and he can't even see thru it.....!!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
ron gerhart said:
Umm...you did move the plastic film cover before looking through it, right??
*sorry, relying on that sense of humor you mentioned*

·
Registered
412 Posts
I just bought a replacement Givi for the 650 from KiwiDave and it was sitting at my front door within 5 days of ordering it. Outstanding service and the best price as well. And the shield is perfect in every way.

·
Premium Member
8,167 Posts
ron gerhart said:
thats ok i,am on my 3 rd wife i,ve got a sence of humor
and a dam hi pain tolerance too I'd think

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
ron gerhart said:
thats ok i,am on my 3 rd wife i,ve got a sence of humor