Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question to those of you who have either clearview or Givi windscreens. Do either or both of them have the flaired out hand screen parts to them for hand protection? Also, what is the measurements of them? height,width?
Also, do either of them come with an air vent so in the real hot weather you can open the vent to get cool fresh air?
The Givi doesn't give much info on them, and the clearview doesn't give any info. (websites I mean)
thanks for any and all info on these questions.

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you email Clearview with a request for information he will send you a reply with ALL the measurements for all the models as well as how and where they are measured.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
There are several different sizes of Clearview screens, they do have extended hand protection compared to the OEM Suzuki screens, and I believe opening vents are an option.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I should have my Lg Clearview with light tint and vent this Thursday. I will let you know how it stacks up against the OEM screen as soon as I install and ride with it this weekend.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Johnny, I'd appreciate any info you can give me.
I emailed CV and asked for info on all there screens.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Givi has the flair out for hand protection and it works well on my 400.
No air vent, but it would be easy to put one in .

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Randy.
I've ridden a 650 with the Givi screen, so I know what that is like. Now I want to know what the CV is like. Does that have the wings for the hands? Does it come with an air vent.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
wilder days said:
Now I want to know what the CV is like. Does that have the wings for the hands? Does it come with an air vent.
The air vent is optional at extra cost on Clearview screens. Having tried both a Givi and a Clearview, the hand wings are less blatantly flaired out on the Clearview shields, but they work fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts