Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The temp is up to 85 F this week I have taken off the big Givi heat houser and put the stock screen on. Now to deal with the extra wind and especially wind noise. So it is time to choose a wind screen spoiler. The laminar lip is not even in the running for lack of adjustments. I want a clamp on with variable adjustments so I can move it from one bike to another and lower it out of the way when not needed. I am down to picking either the MRA Xcreen or the Universal Wunderlich. Has anyone used either of these systems and is there anything else out there worth looking at?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the MRA on my 650. I like it. It does what it's supposed to do. Works better than laminar lips I've had on other bikes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
does it adjust well between summer/winter wind protection/ventilation? I would hope it woul avoid having to swap windscreens.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two days of wind and noise, I just ordered 5 min ago the MRA Xcreen, from Twisted Throttle. They said it will be here by Friday. Not soon enough.:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
does it adjust well between summer/winter wind protection/ventilation? I would hope it woul avoid having to swap windscreens.
It took me a couple tries, but once I got the angle/gap set up right (for me), moving the screen up and down takes care of the protection vs ventilation issue.

Like pretty much everything else with windscreens, YMMV depending on how tall you are, riding posture, yada, yada. With a stock screen, in the winter you'll still have the breeze over the handle bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts