Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems there are plenty of riders now in Tenn, NC, SC, etc, that could make it to a rally, or perhaps just an informal one day gathering, up around the Blue Ridge area, come springtime.

How about it BillMeek...can we talk you into taking this on?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I've often thought about a gathering at Deals Gap. I think it'd be great to have an invasion of Burgmans on The Tail of the Dragon. However, I have a couple of items keeping me from committing to any long rides yet. Maybe as we get closer to spring....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal, Bill. Will give us something to ponder over the winter.

Speaking of pondering: for local riders (or anyone who wants to come), I'm thinking of having a one day ride-in at my place just for hot dogs and talking scoots. Early spring maybe.

Meanwhile, if any riders want to join our little wednesday morn gathering for breakfast in High Point, N.C. and ride afterwards, let me know and I'll give you directions/put you on our email list. We're pretty flexible, it depends mainly on weather conditions. Right now, theres 4 of us with an occasional extra, or sometimes guys just join us for breakfast.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Some of the guys from my church go to Deal's Gap in the fall. I haven't been yet. Couldn't get that time off work. Keep me informed on your dates and maybe I can make one or the other this year.
Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Will do Steve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts