Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend in NE Ohio it was beautiful. Rode the Burgman both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday's trip was magnificent as I rode through the Emerald Necklace metro park and the Cuyahoga National Park. I rode approx. 125 miles on Sunday.

This weekend: SNOW and 35 degrees.

Eddie

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Man Eddie do I ever sympathize with you. I to umpacked my Burgman last week because the long range forecast was good. I had 2 days riding and then all the rain came and the temps been hovering around 0* celsius. I will ride in the cold but am a little worried about it freezing. Been awhile since I did some iceracing and I don't feel like getting reintroduced on the Burgman :cry:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Allan:

The sun is now shining and the snow is melting. It is up to a whopping 38 degrees.

Eddie

·
Registered
38 Posts
20 degrees Celsius under a clear blue sky here in Kelowna..an absolutely perfect riding day! :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
mfa said:
20 degrees Celsius under a clear blue sky here in Kelowna..an absolutely perfect riding day! :lol:
He msut be destroyed !! nah..... have fun.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Thats ok it was -2 here with a windchill of -11 and strong winds.......I don't know if my ride qualifies me as dedicated or stupid :?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
It was a beautiful riding day in Nebraska. Temp got up to 59 degrees fahrenheit. Sunny. Almost no wind. Rode the 650 up to the South Dakota border and back, with a couple small side trips for exploring. Total miles, 280.

Bugs started coming out though. Not too many, but the big juicy kind. Nothing like having a big yellow blob of bug splat slowly sliding down your face shield between your eyes... :cry: Well hey! I had to find something to complain about. :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go ahead Paul and rub it in. Eventually warm weather will come. Watch out that a Kansas tornado doesn't cross the border and whisk the Burgman away along with your little dog too.

Eddie

·
Registered
135 Posts
:lol: sunny south florida temps in the mid 70's everyday...was riding at christmas time too...sorry felt like rubbing it in tonight. :p

·
Registered
85 Posts
Riding day

I live near MFA and it was warm enough to not wear a jacket here.... But it was a long winter.... ah its over. Gotta cut grass now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts