Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I've done one of my first long rides and the pillion didn't really like the wind on her face neither did I, so I'm curious whether the Givi 266DT Windshield will fit into the 2013 model....since I bought the wind side deflectors for the 2009 model and didn't match up, but i managed to installed them anyways using extra double sided stick tape in the corners.

would you recommend the Givi 266DT or something else?

thank you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well the 266DT is an improvement on the stock windscreen, but I still get some buffeting with it. I can't help but wonder if the AF266 would be a better choice. I had one on the Piaggio MP3 250 I owned before the AN400AL1 that I have now and it all but eliminated the buffeting I had on that scoot. So I guess my recommendation would be the AF266.

I can't speak to the question of fitting. I wasn't aware of any changes to the windscreen. I suppose comparing the part number of the windscreen for an L3 and something earlier could probably answer that question.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a 2013 AN400 and installed a GIVI 266DT - works much better than stock but might be too tall for summer driving but not sure until the hot weather gets here - if so, I may attemt to shave 2 inches off. I'm 6'1" and the 266DT is about 6 inches taller than the stock so I end up looking through the windscreen instead of over it but that doesn't really bother me - but it might not provide enough air flow when the weather gets hot.

The AF266 would eliminate the problem but costs about $100 more than the 266DT.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotcha, thanks for your input guys! I think I will go for the AF266 in a few weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts