Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a full sized sheepskin pelt on my seat for about 6 years now and I do still love it but..... an old friend of mine in Montana is sending me a Coyote pelt to replace my Pimpin' seat cover as he calls it with a Wiley seat cover. :cool:
I will cover my seat with it and see how well I like it and save the old sheepskin just in case. From what I have seen the pelt he is sending has a very nice slightly red to silver coat. I am kind of excited to see how or if it turns out.
Does anyone have any experience with Coyote pelts?

·
Administrator
18,695 Posts
Steve, I have had a few Coyote pelt lined jackets and the fur is a bit stiffer than you may like. But try it. The colors always looks cool. Coyotes are so plentiful around here, come and take all you want. :D

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well evidently coyote's are skinny and not wide enough for the wide seat on our scoots. :rolleyes:
Not to be out done be a coyote I am going to fit it on the much smaller seat of my Hondamatic.
The pelt is beautiful and soft with a thick winter coat on it. I might even have enough left over for a warm coyote/coonskin hat. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts