Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Lafayette, Indiana, 55 miles northwest of Indianapolis, Indiana, and home to Purdue University. We have lived here about 5+ years. I bought the Burgman 400 (My Horsie) back in June of this summer, and I've put over 3,000 miles on it since. Would love to hear from all Burgman owners, especially those in my local area. We have been in 2 motorcycle runs so far and loved it!! [/img]

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi WildBill and welcome to the forum :hello2:

If we have not got a forum member nearby to you - we soon will - the rate folks are signing up. :wink:

Look forward to hearing more from you. :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome Bill,

I'm not exactly next door, but I'm not too far away in Louiville. We also have a member in Corydon, & a couple from Indy!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome WildBill...I get to Lafayette occassionally. Got a daughter & son-in-law on the SW side of town on Rd. 100 S. She's a 36 year old senior at Purdue. Still had my Ruckus when I was there last fall...haven't had my Burger 400 there yet. :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lafayette Burgman's

Hey WildBill, I live in Lafayette. I have a 650 that I ride almost everyday. I try to ride to my son's out mof town tennis matches. Went to Brownsburg Sat. good 50 mile ride each way(I65 was a little hairy) I haven't seen another Burger in town, did see a SilverWing a couple of weeks ago. Let me know when you are available for a ride.

To Duster, Ilive on 100 S. as well so look me up. Small world.

Dan

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
hi WB and LuAnn

wifey <cornpicker> is from lafayette, maybe we can ride up one day when we're visitin' the kinfolk!! she has a 400 as well, hope you guys enjoy yours.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome Wild Bill and Lu Ann! Never been to your neck of the woods, but who knows....we may end up there some day! Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts