Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that some threads fall off the 1st page very fast why others stay on past there welcome? Is this controlled by site monitors ,some manipulation of the poster the computer or what? Mark

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would think from what I see, that it's all depends on the replies that the topic gets. Some topics are more interesting and some are pretty dull, or have been answered many times before and fall off pretty quick. If you notice that some topics never go away, they are just brought forward by their activity. I don't think that the forum moderator removes any, unless they are in bad taste, or become that way.

John

·
Registered
709 Posts
An example is this: what's the best oil ? Expect that thread to fall off quick lol or: bird chirp on acceleration lol. Beat to death over and over flogged to the dogs topics!

The best thing to do when you're looking for information, just to do a search first and revise an old thread vs coming in starting all over again and again and again!

·
Administrator
18,763 Posts
The more the answers then it goes back to the top of the pile. I just bumped yours back up to the top.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Choosing a catchy title for your post will help insure that it sticks around a while. Dull, uninteresting headlines, or ones that don't make sense, don't go anywhere. Fast.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I particularly liked the guy who said his printer was going to be on overdrive later! Do people actually still PRINT this stuff?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
What kind of backrest/case is tha. . . . . Hey those are my DAUGHTERS!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts