Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D New photos in the gallery. I loved the way the Corbin rode. But this looks soooo!!!!! much cooler. And rides good at the same time. These pictures were taken in Illinois on a very hot afternoon. Around 600 miles from home. The trip was great. And very comfortable thanks to these seats. 8) :D

http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/New-seat-for-Big-Burg%21

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Thanks Paul Jo. :D :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Very nice looking seat on the 650 Doug. How do you compare it to the Corrbin?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billmeek said:
Very nice looking seat on the 650 Doug. How do you compare it to the Corrbin?
:scratch: Well it's very hard to say anything against Corbin. Because the Corbin is a very fine seat. It may even ride slightly better than this one. The Corbin had a easyer break in peiod.However this seat dose not raise the seat height up, but you actually sit a wee bit lower. And since it is made from your old seat's base pan. You lose absolutely none of your under the seat storage. Plus your latch mechanism works a lot smoother than the Corbin. :glasses7: Plus i just like the way this one looks. I think it matches the Burgman blue better. We made it all the way to Ill. & back no problems. I can't complain about that. :D I was happy with the Corbin. But i couldn't let Margaret get ahead of me to much. Her 400 was getting all the atttention. :roll: I'm a ham about things like that. :lol:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ok, so, tell us more....like where did you get it, how much did it cost, come on, I am in suspense here!!!

:):)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bechtoea said:
Ok, so, tell us more....like where did you get it, how much did it cost, come on, I am in suspense here!!!

:):)
:D T&S Custom sales. He located at 2607 W. Howard nickell Rd.
Fayetteville,Arkansas 72704
Ph.479-521-7339
He's hard to get a hold of him at times. But well worth it. Each seat can vary in price acording what the customers needs & wants are. Mine ran $575.00. My wifes was sightly cheaper. Yours could be higher or lower it all depends. Custom seats have custom prices. Great seats are not cheap to buy. It depends a lot on how much you think your tush is worth. :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
That sounds like Rich's here. Except for the hard-to-get-ahold of bit. :) I had him do my Breva's seat. He delivers butt Nirvana.

What's the blue thing on the back of the driver's seat? Bells?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Roadstergal

When you are in the gallery and click on a picture - most times if you click on the pic again you get a larger scale rendition - in this case the blue thingamajig reveals - an eagle! :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/New-seat-for-Big-Burg%21[/quote]

Doug,
What do you do with the seats while riding in the rain. Do the seats have rain covers or did you make some. We are thinking about doing the same thing to our seats with a local upholstry shop here in Iowa. Heh, we are thinking about a June or July trip to Eureka, not scooter cade. Can you give us info on some neat roads to ride?? Thanks! Doug

Helix :D
SE Iowa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts