Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what a dealer actually paid for an "04 model? I'm guessing around $6500, but thats all it is....GUESSING. Would like to know for sure cause theres some still in crates around and with the right kind of info one might get a good deal.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Not sure on the wholesale price but I do know a dealer here in Georgia that still has 4 2004 650's (2 silver and 2 black). Well I say that but they could have sold one or more sice I talked to them a couple of weeks ago. They were selling them for 6596 plus tax. Salesperson advised me that this was very very close to what they had in the bikes. So 6500 may be right or close.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I just talked to a dealer and he was telling me (reading between the lines) around $6,500.

Ted are you thinking of trading?

·
Registered
231 Posts
The dealer is Capital Cycle Co. in Macon Georgia. They do have at least one I know. I just got back from Macon and I went in to actually see a 650 in person for the first time. They had a black 650 on the floor. I did not talk to anyone because I was in kind of a hurry. If you are looking and plan on calling them just mention you saw the ad in the cycletrader for the 650 for 6596.00. The floor model had a price tag of 7 thousand and something so mentioning the ad would probably help. Here is the contact info for anyone who may be interested.

Capitol Cycle Co.
4950 Mercer University Drive, Macon, GA, 31201-5604
Phone Number: 478/475-5711

1 - 6 of 6 Posts