Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nah, I prefer my Burgman 400 to have as less unnecessary weight as possible to help MPG

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to give them credit. Even though I don't see many sales in their future, they have taken something that can be had for fairly cheap, sunk little money into it and tried to turn it into a 200 item.

It is different:eek:ccasion8:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yall are hilarious!
That cover is something else alright....I wonder if they have actually sold any?!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Well I guess at least one person thinks they look good and feel they would improve the looks of a Burgman. If one of them sells then we can assume that at least two people think they look good and will improve the looks of a Burgman.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Well I guess at least one person thinks they look good and feel they would improve the looks of a Burgman. If one of them sells then we can assume that at least two people think they look good and will improve the looks of a Burgman.
:rolleyes:
In the mid to late 1930s two or more people thought Hitler was great too...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Like I said one person thinks they look good, the sale ends tomorrow for the first one so so far there's still only one person that thinks they look good. The second one has 26 days left and I'd bet the first one has been listed that long too.
When I see pink scooters, helmets or jackets I think some chick would like it but I don't know who would like one of these.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts