Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I go fishing every single day with my Burgman! It is so fun. Here are some pictures

Edit: i'm having some trouble uploading all my photos

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
- Hey, bud! Where're ya goin'?
- Well i'm, i say, i'm goin' fishin'!
- Na-ah!
- Na-ah?
- Na-ah. You've got a huntn' dog?
- Well, yes!
- Get'm, an' go huntn'! (c)

:D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice! before looking at the pic, i thought the fishing pole was lying on the floor board but that looks good

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
;) yeah i just ziptied a big ass milk crate on the back of the burgman and secured PVC pipes and stick my poles in them with a bungee cord so if I hit a pothole they don't fly out

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
My dad did that on his '80's PA50 moped. My son now has it, and makes use of the 4 pvc tubes he had in it. On July 4th, he launches fireworks from the tubes while going down the the road. :pirate:

What can you say, boys will be boys.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, there's this one guy I helped fix his Kymco scooter who did the same thing; use PVC pipes as rocket fire work launchers riding down the street!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I've carried a 6-foot butterfly net with an 18" hoop in the trunk of my 650.

It helps that the pole breaks down into 2' sections and the net hoop can be twisted/folded to about 8" diameter...

Took a little finessing to get the 24" pole sections to fit with the helmet in there too. (Had to remove the face-shield). Probably should have gone with the 1-foot sections, but it worked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts