Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scootercade is just a month away, :blob3:

How many of you guys and gals will be attending Scootercade 2005, either the whole week or shorter time?

·
Registered
925 Posts
I want to attend this year, but don't know if I can handle that long of a ride on my 250. Maybe I need to find a trailer and just haul it there instead.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
My Burg 400 and me are working on doing the first 3 days. My Grandson's birthday celebration takes precedence on Thursday that week. This will be a first to Scootercade and Iill be watching for BurgmanUSA members meeting places for some good fellowship and bragging & admiration time. Neal

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Scootercade 2005

Gonna be there for the whole week...maybe see Eltee from Frisco, Tx.
Plan to be there for First-timer orientation on Sat...then the fun begins. :)

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
What is Scootercade?

Newbie question- What is Scootercade? Is it on the web? Where is it held? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Re: What is Scootercade?

mrm7592 said:
Newbie question- What is Scootercade? Is it on the web? Where is it held? Thanks.
Scootercade is a week long rally for super scooters held annually in Eureka Springs, AR. It started when the Honda Helix was the "big one", and it has been going on for about 14 years. It is organized by the Scoot-Tours group.

http://www.geocities.com/scoottours/

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I plan on being there but won't get there until Tuesday or Wednesday because of previous commitment. Will be in my pickup because awaiting another eye surgery, Hope to take lots of pictures.
Happy trails,
Poppy7

·
Registered
270 Posts
We will be there unless something major comes up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am seriously considering riding out... Haven't decided yet but am leaning that way. Definitely won't be able to stay a week though.
Anyone else thinking about it that might be interested in riding out together???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts