Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Should a black sidewall tire have been severely scuffed against a curb, the underlying white rubber would be revealed; it is in a similar manner that raised white letter (RWL) tires are made.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Buy the white TirePenz and make your own.

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
I've never run across anyone who makes a whitewall tire in a size to fit the Burgmans.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I found several whitewalls out there (Shinko makes two) but absolutely nothing in our size. Frankly the white TirePenz ScooteReno suggested sound like your only option outside of your contracting with a manufacturer for a set of one-offs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Should a black sidewall tire have been severely scuffed against a curb, the underlying white rubber would be revealed; it is in a similar manner that raised white letter (RWL) tires are made.
+1 The black can be scrubbed off.

My buddy scrubbed his big 4X4 tires with some kind of common household scrub pad, but not sure what.

At my age, I'm not going to get down on my knees to clean whitewalls. And they DO take maintenance.

·
Premium Member
14,260 Posts
+1 The black can be scrubbed off.

My buddy scrubbed his big 4X4 tires with some kind of common household scrub pad, but not sure what.

At my age, I'm not going to get down on my knees to clean whitewalls. And they DO take maintenance.
That works on auto tires with white letters or narrow white walls because there is white rubber under the black. It does not work on motorcycle tires because there is no white rubber there to be exposed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts