Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, for most of us the stock screen on the 650 just does not cut it. I am going to order a clearview but want some feedback. I am 6' with a 32 inseam. I like to look over the screen but want a quieter ride. Do I go with the Lg or the XL? What has worked for you?

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Get the xxl and cut it down to size you want, I cut 5in off mine, I can look over it or through it if I have to, I am 5ft,6in. Wayne . ps when cutting windshield, I put masking tape on base of my jig saw and tape on line where I cut, very easy and soft to cut, it will not break like a plexy glass, it is lexan and is unbreakable ,I think you could beat it with a hammer. Wayne

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Johnny ,
Don't for get the people at Clearview know there product and will help you anyway they can.
Give them a call, they will even cut a shield down for you.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
roy_ryall said:
I think they let you exchange them, if you do not remove the protective cover?
That is correct. They advise you to test it first with the protective film in place. Be aware that it costs about $40 to ship these windscreens though. Both UPS and the US Postal Service consider them to be oversized items, and charge you the same rate that they would for a 70 lb item... So it is still important to discuss your needs with Clearview and to try and get the correct size on the first shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts