Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I can't see 'em 'cos I get "NOT FOUND on this server" for both.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Keep in mind one reason scooters are popular and useful is ease of mounting. The tunnel bag takes some of this away.
I think a tunnel bag would be great for a long trip, because of the clear plastic window on top. I loves :love6: me paper maps! <3 But I wouldn't want it there all the time, short hops, for ease of mounting. I'll probably also do the cheap cup holder thing.

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Givi T455... ideal bag for AN650K3-L2 while L3+L4's have a different seat to front dash area so the T455 tunnel bag is not an ideal fit...

As for swinging a leg over, I simply put my scoots on the centre stand (or all of my bikes that have 'em). Climb up onto the foot boards or in the case of motorcycles, the footpegs, and swing my leg over ... easy peasy... but what works for me, may not work for you...

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
You can also climb aboard when the scoot is on the side stand, and then you don't have to fight to get it off the center stand, once you're in the seat.

Your weight goes straight down the side stand as you mount, soI don't worry about it bending or breaking the hinge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts