Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
If the on creen keyboard doe the ame, it ha to be driver related. (uncorrected on screen typing)

Corrected:
If the on screen keyboard does the same, it has to be driver related. I think it may do the same using usb.
If your visiting family try one of their usb keyboards. The laptop should detect and revert to a simple DOS driver.

Registered
an if he used voice dictating, he might pick up a stutter
yeh, most are afraid to try it. It鈥檚 actually really easy. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have it built in in the last 15 years..You just got to hit the little enable button..,. You鈥檇 be amazed鈥

Premium Member
testing charbroil testing 12 testing 1238 charbroil space testing backspace delete back go on a back up back up deleteCall charbroil it almost worked for years it鈥檚 close enough for government work big women love Berkman

Registered
I just used the free google translate app on my phone, with my voice.: ( I chose German)

I'm testing Google Translate so that I can conclude if it is a good enough program for eliminating typing on a bad keyboard This will be used for a discussion on a Suzuki Burgman Forum about using a voice dictation program instead of typing on a keyboard with Bad Keys so far this seems to be translating my voice perfectly this concludes this test

Ich teste Google Translate, damit ich feststellen kann, ob es ein ausreichend gutes Programm ist, um das Tippen auf einer schlechten Tastatur zu vermeiden Dies wird f眉r eine Diskussion in einem Suzuki Burgman-Forum 眉ber die Verwendung eines Sprachdiktierprogramms anstelle des Tippens auf einer Tastatur mit verwendet Bad Keys bisher scheint dies meine Stimme perfekt zu 眉bersetzen, damit ist dieser Test abgeschlossen

Easy to copy and paste, just the English or the translation . Other than a couple of capital letters, it got it perfect, including 鈥淏urgman鈥, which surprised me.

Premium Member
I just used the free google translate app on my phone, with my voice.: ( I chose German)

I'm testing Google Translate so that I can conclude if it is a good enough program for eliminating typing on a bad keyboard This will be used for a discussion on a Suzuki Burgman Forum about using a voice dictation program instead of typing on a keyboard with Bad Keys so far this seems to be translating my voice perfectly this concludes this test

Ich teste Google Translate, damit ich feststellen kann, ob es ein ausreichend gutes Programm ist, um das Tippen auf einer schlechten Tastatur zu vermeiden Dies wird f眉r eine Diskussion in einem Suzuki Burgman-Forum 眉ber die Verwendung eines Sprachdiktierprogramms anstelle des Tippens auf einer Tastatur mit verwendet Bad Keys bisher scheint dies meine Stimme perfekt zu 眉bersetzen, damit ist dieser Test abgeschlossen

Easy to copy and paste, just the English or the translation . Other than a couple of capital letters, it got it perfect, including 鈥淏urgman鈥, which surprised me.
Are you using a dedicated microphone/headset or just the built-in mic open to ambient sound ?

Registered
...it got it perfect, including 鈥淏urgman鈥, which surprised me.
Including Suzuki in this way helps because the algorithm has context to work from.

Last time I used it - it worked if I included make and model together but failed with only the model.
(Not Burgman but another made up name)

Administrator
OK, I am back home.

3 weeks from Portland Maine with 5 days in Bowling Green MO. we went thru the 'Badland- Loop' then Crazy Horse then Mt Rushmore. I recommend Crazy Horse for a long day as there is so much to see and do.

Mt Rushmore is so so, not much to do there, can't get near and not real exciting.

We went to Devils Tower on Thursday and then made it to Billings Montana for the night. Friday Morn we decided to go home and drove 830 miles in 13 hours.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts