Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking over the internet for the best price for a brand new AN400 2003 or later. Most of the sites I visit won't email me back or they don't have what I'm looking for. I'm living near Panama City Florida and don't mind the drive if the dealer has a good price. I would like to they what the average list price ( what the dealer paid for) is going for not the MSRP of $5599.00. I've looked over this web site and checked out several if not all links to dealers but still come up with the msrp. I would like to thank you for any and all help with this so I don't go in blind. All most rather have my teeth pulled than haggle sometimes!

·
Registered
25 Posts
California has very strict emission laws. As I understand it, unless it has been equipped with the special CA emission equipment, a bike has to have at least 7500 miles out of state, before it can be registered in CA. That is what we get from the government out here! :)

Koniman in SD, CA

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
If you want to buy one and 'store' it here in Tennessee....I'd be more than willing to rack-up 7500 miles on it for you. :tongue:

Bill

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I'am I nice guy also and and a lot closer to Tennessee.... :)
If you check Ebay there were dealers selling for a lot less, even with shipping you would come out ahead if you did not want to drive that far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts