Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone recommend an authorized service center for the 600-mile service on the Burg 650? I'm located in San Jose, California.

Mine is not due yet but I inquired from the dealer and quoted for > $400. I bought it used with 213 miles on it.

Thanks...

-Manny
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
San Jose Service

The two nearest dealers have a very bad reputation. Here's a website that gives reviews on Bay Area dealers/service:

http://www.moto-rama.com/html/s_f__area ... tings.html

They rate the dealers in Redwood City and San Mateo highly. I have found that the reviews are accurate and either of those two places are excellent. But stay away from the Santa Clara and Sunnyvale places that are listed on the review grid. As another rider described them "100 lb leeches." I went the Santa Clara place to shop for my burgman and they wanted $2,000+ over MSRP. I bought mine at San Mateo for just a few 100 over MSRP. Huge difference!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have had good service from the Vallejo dealer. Bought from the Petaluma dealer, they have a good service department also. Remember the CA service takes longer than other states. All the plastic parts come off to service carb linkage, its not just an oil change. Note, I posted earlier a problem with a vaccume line "T". It was to small for the line size. After 600 mile service lines fell off. Ran bad cold. Dealer had to remove plastics to replace with larger "T".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts