Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am havinga dickens of a time finding a place to hook the casual bungee across the rear seat for my ditty bag.

Oh yes....I have an update on my riding experiences on the new 650:

"...Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie Burgie ...."

Ride safe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bungy hooks

Yes that is a problem...but easy to solve.
You'lle need to buy 4- 10 mm bolts & nuts. get the bolts about 1" long. thread them into the underside of the grab handles a few turns, and then run the nut up against the grab handle so about 1/4" of the bolt is sticking out. Or you can spend $$$ on the Suzuki bungie pins that do the same but are nice crome.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Using the bolts that blueburgerbob suggests is a great idea! If I may just add a small detail to it.Try and find a piece of chrome or stainless steel tube that you can run the bolt inside and it will hide the Threads. If you can get a button head stainless steel bolt then that will improve the appearance as well as reduce any chance of rust from causing any unsightly mess. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts