Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my dealer today to order a rear tire for my 650,He could not find a supplier, Any of you guy succeded in getting those in Canada, Information would be greatly appreciated. Salut a tous. JAYPE

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
A quote from the gent I bought my bike from...

I got 2 from Zdeno Canada ([email protected]) and had to pay Canada duty. Got other 2 from Hayes Hatcher ([email protected]) however they ripped me off pretty bad, I would not recommend them. The tires should be $ 50-60 each but Hatcher charges 220 for both PLUS shipping ! Zdeno was about $ 150 for 2 tires plus about $ 40 customs and shipping.

Make of this what you will. I'm just really glad I got 4 new Pirelli's with my 650!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I too got mine at Zdeno Cycle. They are located in Kitchner Ontario.

I tried stopping by a Pirelli tire dealer. I asked if he could get them and he told me no.

·
Registered
367 Posts
allwalk said:
I too got mine at Zdeno Cycle. They are located in Kitchner Ontario.

I tried stopping by a Pirelli tire dealer. I asked if he could get them and he told me no.
Allan,
You must have a couple kilometers on those by now, how do you like them?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Sails said:
Allan,
You must have a couple kilometers on those by now, how do you like them?
Well I guess I've got around 3500 kms on them now. I cannot tell any difference in the feel of the rear. However I personally feel I like the Bridgestone front over the Pirelli front.

I think if I were to order spare tires right now I would order a Bridgestone front with a Pirelli rear. It's still too early to judge the rear tire wear on the Pirelli though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pirelli tires

I am ordering 2 back tires and one front, the price is 300.00 can or about 225.00USD shipped to my door,Thank this forums for greats informations when we need it. Salut, JAYPE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts