Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
This sounds very familiar, sound like anyone we know? :lol: :lol:

"My current ride is a 2003 Suzuki Burgman 650. I bought it in September of 2003, and today I rolled past the 17,000 mile mark on the odometer. I love riding this super scooter. The electronically controlled cvt transmission works beautifully, it handles well, and it has the most convenient storage of any bike I've owned. I sold my 2003 Suzuki V-Strom DL1000 this year. Nice bike, but I just wasn't riding it much since I bought the big scooter.

I've added a larger windscreen, a Givi E52 top box, Ikon shocks, Remus exhaust, and I run Pirelli tires. It has been fun optimizing it for my tastes, but the basic platform is quite sound. My use ranges from 500 mile touring days, to grocery store runs, to spirited rides through the twisties. I have had no reliability issues with it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat."

Sounds to me like that guy that looks like a "drunken viking on his Burgie beast" LOL :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Wow - over 500 responses - and everybody got face time! I saw a lot of us in there! Great job people!
Thanks for the great update ABQ!
Pete

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
gunrun69 said:
This sounds very familiar, sound like anyone we know? :lol: :lol:

"My current ride is a 2003 Suzuki Burgman 650. I bought it in September of 2003, and today I rolled past the 17,000 mile mark on the odometer. I love riding this super scooter. The electronically controlled cvt transmission works beautifully, it handles well, and it has the most convenient storage of any bike I've owned. I sold my 2003 Suzuki V-Strom DL1000 this year. Nice bike, but I just wasn't riding it much since I bought the big scooter.

I've added a larger windscreen, a Givi E52 top box, Ikon shocks, Remus exhaust, and I run Pirelli tires. It has been fun optimizing it for my tastes, but the basic platform is quite sound. My use ranges from 500 mile touring days, to grocery store runs, to spirited rides through the twisties. I have had no reliability issues with it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat."

Sounds to me like that guy that looks like a "drunken viking on his Burgie beast" LOL :lol: :lol:
I resemble those remarks... Never drunken when riding though.... :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts