Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This group helped me greatly in a ramp-buying decision. Now I have another question related to loading and transporting a Burgie 400:

Short of making your own out of wood, can anyone recommend a good wheel chock that will fit the Burgman? I've seen many motorcycle chocks on the web but fear they will not fit the smaller Burgie tires and that the disc-brake rotor might get in the way.

The chock should be installable and easily removable on a truck bed and enable the bike to stand by itself while tying down.

Thanks,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheel chocks

I've checked the recommended sites and received conflicting information to requests on the same brand chock - will work - won't work. I finally ordered the BIKE-GRAB which is adjustable and guaranteed to work with ANY motorcycle-scooter wheel. Should arrive in a few more days. If any one else is interested, I'll be glad to let you know the results.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Konrad, don't forget how much we like pictures on this forum! We'll want to see the ramp in action as well as the Bike-Grab if you can oblige.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wheel chocks

OK, Rubble - When the chock arrives and I get it installed in the truck bed I'm going to take a maiden voyage up the ramp and have my wife take some pictures, providing she's not laughing too hard to hold the camera steady or hitting 911 on the sell phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts