Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
18,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast is for Oregon, Washington and BC to get hit by heavy winds and loads of wet stuff. We are scheduled for 30 to 90 MPH gusts and up to 3 feet of snow up in the mountains. I have my flashlights ready, the generator is gassed up. I live in the Cascade mountain foot hills at about 500 feet above sea level.

So all our NorthWet friends, button down everything.

And yes it will be heading east.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Dave, we're getting a few major gusts over here on the Peninsula, and some light rain at this point.
We're up on the foothills of the Olympics, but on the north side, protected most of the time by the Rain Shadow. I'm hoping it works tonite and tomorrow and the storm goes around us on its way over your way, or at least that the winds stay decent and not crazy. Our generator is at the ready, as well.

Tomorrow it's an early trip over to Issaquah for me and a friend, up onto the Highlands...and hopefully no snow up there!
Yesterday we went over to the motorcycle show and on the way back there was snow along the road almost all the way from the Hood Canal Bridge to Discovery Bay. From what some fellas said who were shortly behind us over there, we were just ahead of several miles of snow in the morning there over 104 to the bridge.

Hang on over there!!

·
Administrator
18,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thanks. I tied a rope around the wife's ankle and the other end around my neck. :D

The rains are here but the wind so far is gusting about 25 MPH, nice breeze.

·
Administrator
18,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, not as bad a some in the past. Had 60 MPH gusts and a few inches of rain down here. A few places got 80+ MPG gusts.

Looks to be heading northeast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts