Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tough to say.
I'm not sure that the ball on the cover thing is patented.

If not you'd just need a machine shop and a quick lawyer to draw something up saying "If you buy this it's at your own risk" and let it go at that.
Question is could you produce it economically and sell enough to make back your setup.

Well if you do......I'll buy two :)

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That's what I purchased instead of Motorcycle Larry's. Works ok but doesn't look as refined since it is larger then the brake fluid reservoir cover.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i tried to order same part 6 mos ago, the web page refused my order with message to contact the webmaster whatever that is, they never took my money

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
i tried to order same part 6 mos ago, the web page refused my order with message to contact the webmaster whatever that is, they never took my money
So maybe someone complained enough that they shut it down. I had sent 4 emails to them asking to fix the ordering or shut it down. I also sent a Facebook message to the daughter. So maybe they listened.

·
Registered
128 Posts
So maybe someone complained enough that they shut it down. I had sent 4 emails to them asking to fix the ordering or shut it down. I also sent a Facebook message to the daughter. So maybe they listened.

I happened to go through some of my saved favorite links and I came across this

70002105-12D7-4C3B-B3C0-93DEDB0C1BD5.jpg

Copyright is 2019. So is it active or down?
I tested and added a fender to the cart and proceeded to checkout.
Signed in and got to the “add payment information”
Thats where I stopped and didnt proceed any further. Dont want to go through that again.

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
I just went to their web page and put some $6.99 LED lights in my cart. Then I tried to pay with PayPal and got "Secure Connection Failed"

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.motorcyclelarry.com.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…"

So PayPal is not playing. :grin

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Since Larry passed away accidentally the business he started and ran personally was taken over by his daughter however it seems on a part time basis ( I read her message on this somewhere ). This business has never been the same since Larry's passing.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts