Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
23,678 Posts
If I did not ride in gusts up to 60 MPH, I guess I would not be riding much. Compound that wind with a torrential down-pour, Yepper, just last nights commute home. While I will ride on a bit of snow and ice, if its windy then NO.

But you all don't need to try to keep up with me. :D Please ride your own ride.

·
Administrator
23,678 Posts
Had to ride to my doctors appt this afternoon. It was coming down in buckets with about 20 MPH winds. Here is out doppler radar snapshot from my ride back, it was worst on the to trip than the return trip. Click on pic to see bigger. My house is about where the arrow points to.

View attachment 18897

·
Administrator
23,678 Posts

·
Administrator
23,678 Posts
Thanks Chip, I think. :D Yes I do not let rain stop me. I wear the gear. But I do know my tire combo is at the wear bars and needs replacing. That can cause a butt muscle pucker real fast when your front tire pushes out in a wet corner @ 60 MPH.

·
Administrator
23,678 Posts
I use www.palmandfinger.com to check my local weather. If the palms wet, its raining. If the finger stuck in the mouth and then held up gets cold, its windy. :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.