Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 400 burger and am wanting to get a windshield to replace the stock one. Which windshield would you reccomend for winter riding. I plan on riding even when the temps get in the teens as this is what I did on my Zuma a couple years ago. Thanks in advance for the input.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Givi Airflow AF266 is the best you would get for the bike, I got it and forgot about buffeting and all.

·
Registered
367 Posts
:d +1

·
Administrator
20,107 Posts
I wish GIVI would make the Airflow adjustable one for the 650. Daboo was one of the first rider to try one.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just bought a 2007 400 burger and am wanting to get a windshield to replace the stock one. Which windshield would you reccomend for winter riding. I plan on riding even when the temps get in the teens as this is what I did on my Zuma a couple years ago. Thanks in advance for the input.
When the temps get down into the teens - the windshield that I prefer is mounted on my Chrysler Town & Country minivan.........;);)

·
Registered
134 Posts
When the temps get down into the teens - the windshield that I prefer is mounted on my Chrysler Town & Country minivan.........;);)
LMAO!

I second the Airflow- this is my 3rd post on it tonight (what is it with people asking about windscreens this week?) You won't regret it- I just got mine- wondered how I went this long without it. Read Daboo's review of it.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
LMAO!

I second the Airflow- this is my 3rd post on it tonight (what is it with people asking about windscreens this week?) You won't regret it- I just got mine- wondered how I went this long without it. Read Daboo's review of it.
I am not totally..........................C R A Z Y........!! Close but not there yet..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I completely understand . I try to ride year round to keep the mikes off my Cadillac cts-v but its hard to convince yourself to get on the scoot when its that cold or raining.

·
Administrator
20,107 Posts
KiwiDave will have GIVI drop ship it to your door for a GOOD price. He is a member on here and I have delt with him, all is good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was looking at his post on that shield back in August and he said there was only like 3 left at that one so I figured he wouldn't have any left. I will inquire though.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a Cee Bailey screen on my Burg 400 and the screen is only slightly oversized.

During the "colder" months, I put on the hand deflectors; the Aerostich grip warmers; and wear my winter gloves. But I never ride when the temps are in the teens - I drive my car.

Daboo (Chris) up in Seattle rides in all types of weather, I suggest that you look up his posts about his new Givi screen and other cold weather gear for good tips.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a Cee Bailey screen on my Burg 400 and the screen is only slightly oversized.

During the "colder" months, I put on the hand deflectors; the Aerostich grip warmers; and wear my winter gloves. But I never ride when the temps are in the teens - I drive my car.

Daboo (Chris) up in Seattle rides in all types of weather, I suggest that you look up his posts about his new Givi screen and other cold weather gear for good tips.
I will definitely look for his post, thanks.

I will try to hold out until kiwi Dave is able to get me one cheaper but it depends on how cold it gets between bow and then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts